Pro-Tec X-Factor Knee Support
- Unique double-pull adjustable compression layer provides stability to the knee
- Lateral and medial stays for improved side stability
- Internal patella u-shape buttress cups the knee joint helping to stabilise the patella and prevent subluxation
The Pro-Tec X-Factor Knee Brace combines compression and medial and lateral spiral stays to stabilize the knee joint and prevent injury or reduce the risk of further damage following a knee injury.
The Pro Tec X-Factor Knee Brace maintains the flexibility of the soft tissues in the knee joint by holding the body heat in the knee which also reduces the risk of strain or tear.
The X-Factor also utilizes a patellar buttress that helps to ensure proper patellar tracking.
- Provides overall knee joint stability and support
- Second layer of neoprene allows you to control the compression level
- Open behind the knee for greater comfort
- Medial and lateral spiral stays for additional stability
- Internal/Infrapatellar buttress to provide patella support and stabilise knee cap in both directions
Free Knee Injury Guide included with each support
This new knee support from Pro-Tec Athletics in the USA, provides knee support, compression and stability for knee injuries; including patello-femoral pain and moderate ligament tears. It may also provide appropriate support for a meniscus tear. While the X-Factor does not provide as much stability as a "hinged knee brace", it provides more support and stability than most sleeves and wraps. We suggest you check with your doctor for the correct knee brace for your condition.
How it Works
The X-Factor knee brace stabilizes the knee joint area, helping to prevent further injury. It contains an infrapatellar buttress to support the patella and help improve patella tracking. Medial and lateral spiral stays provide additional stability to the ligaments of the knee joint.
Design Theory behind The X-Factor
The neoprene wrap is open behind the knee for greater comfort, and its unique design offers a smaller, second layer of neoprene to provide a custom fit and allow user to control amount of compression. Spiral stays and infrapatellar buttress also provide additional support.
Regular (up to 19") and X-Large (19-24").
Measure circumference 3 inches above the TOP of the knee.