Superfeet Orthotics Orange
UP FOR THE CHALLENGE
Superfeet ORANGE insoles were created for the people who want a little more spring under their feet when they go the extra mile. Superfeet re-engineered their insole design to add a resilient, high- impact foam forefoot, while maintaining Superfeet’s unmistakable shape and legendary support. The result is an insole that can take a pounding so your feet don’t have to.
HOW IT WORKS
Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of your footwear to your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilize the foot, while the deep, structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort for every step.
- REINFORCED STABILISER CAP: The base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer.
- DEEP HEEL CUP: Features a deep, narrow heel cup that helps support the foot during high- impact activities and long distances.
- BIO-MECHANICAL SHAPE: The slim, contoured shape helps stabilise and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- RESPONSIVE FULL-LENGTH FOAM LAYER: Closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long-lasting comfort.
- HIGH-IMPACT FOAM FOREFOOT: Provides greater shock absorption during high-impact activities like walking, running, or playing on hard, unforgiving surfaces.
- ORGANIC, ODOUR-CONTROL COATING: All natural coating that eliminates odour-causing bacteria.
- Superfeet ORANGE insoles are vegan and free of latex, nickel sulphate, formaldehyde and preservatives.
FIT PROFILE High-profile/High-volume
INSOLE PROFILE: Superfeet ORANGE are high-profile insoles that feature a deep and narrow heel cup for maximum support.
FITS BEST IN: Superfeet ORANGE fit all types of medium and high-volume footwear with removable factory insoles like athletic shoes and boots.
|C||5½ - 7|
|D||7½ - 9|
|E||9½ - 11|
|F||11½ - 13|
|G||13½ - 15|