Stax Finger Splint Open-Air™
Stax finger splints protect fingertip and finger nail bed injuries, as well as Mallet Finger. Durable clear plastic. Strap or tape in place. Open tip permits examination of fingertip and nail bed.
- Protects distal phalanx and extends the DIP joint
- Open tip permits examination of fingertip and nailbed
- Sold individually
Can be trimmed with heavy duty scissors
- Perforated, translucent, semi-hard plastic.
- Supports the DIP joint in a neutral position to help correct mallet deformity.
- Sold individually or in a convenient kit of 30 assorted sizes.
|Size||Circumference DIP joint|
|1||5.0 cm or less|
|2||5.0 to 5.5 cm|
|3||5.5 to 5.8 cm|
|4||5.8 to 6.1 cm|
|5||6.1 to 6.3 cm|
|5-1/2||6.3 to 6.8 cm|