Elastoplast Mouth Guards
- Protection from concussions, jaw and teeth injuries
- Mouldable for optimal fit
- BPA & Latex Free
Elastoplast Sport Mouthguards are used to help the prevention of concussion and potential injuries to the mouth & jaw when participating in contact sport ie. boxing, hockey, MMA (Mixed Martial Arts), football.
- Place Elastoplast Sport Mouthguard over upper teeth to test for correct size
- If too long, trim back until comfortable size is achieved.
- Practice pressing Mouthguard firmly to roof of mouth with tongue whilst biting on Mouthguard.
- Place the guard in near-boiling water for 10 seconds. Remove with large spoon and shake off water
- Insert Mouthguard immediately in position and bite firmly but gently, to obtain even bite. ( The guard whilst feeling warm, will not burn the mouth).
- Whilst in this position, suck the Guard into place by exerting pressure with tongue against the roof of the mouth.
- Mould Guard around the side of teeth with forefinger to ensure tonight custom fit.
- Finally cool by immersing in cold water.
- If the fit is unsatisfactory, repeat the procedure until satisfied
- When correctly fitted, your Elastoplast Sports Mouthguard will provide you with a personal fitting designed for your protection
It is recommended that after each use the Elastoplast Sports Mouthguard be washed in a mild antiseptic, then rinsed in clean water under a tap and dry thoroughly before replacing in your personal mouthguardcontainer.