Serola Sacro-Iiliac Si Belt
The Serola Sacroiliac Belt is designed to compress and support the sacroiliac joints, thereby relieving stress and instability at these weight bearing structures. Just as importantly, it is not so tight that it is restrictive. Excess or insufficient motion can adversely affect the entire musculoskeletal system. The Serola Sacroiliac Belt, by providing the correct balance of resistance and resilience, re-establishes the joint's normal motion.
Because of the stability the Serola Sacroiliac Belt gives to the base of your spine, strength is increased throughout your back, hips, and legs, and your chances of injury are lessened considerably during work or play.
- Non-elastic layer mimics action of ligaments
- Additional elastic layer provides compression and helps maintain correct posture
- No irritating buckles or pads
- Does not replace muscle function - improves muscle function - increases strength throughout the body
- Can be worn for extended periods without causing muscle weakness or atrophy
- The Serola Sacroiliac Belt - It Works While You Work!
Where do I Measure?
- 1. Place your hands on the sides of your hips and move your legs.
- 2. You will find the tops of your leg bones, called trochanters, move under your hands.
- 3. Gently dig into your leg with your fingers and find the tops of your trochanters.
- 4. On front of your pelvis, on each side, you will find a bony point called Anterior Superior Iliac Spine (ASIS) just below your waist.
- 5. Measure two inches about the tops of your trochanters, just below the ASISs.
How do I wear the belt?
- 1. Wear the Serola Sacroiliac Belt just above the leg bones that protrude from the sides of your hips (trochanters).
- 2. Close the belt tightly around your hips.
- 3. Pull the two elastic bands around toward the front. To ensure the best fit, always put the belt on this manner.
|Small||up to 34"|
|Medium||34" to 40"|
|Large||40" to 46"|
|X-Large||46" to 52"|