Actimove Rhizo Forte Thumb Brace
Functional Thumb - Active Life!
The hand plays a piviotal role in our life. Often the ability and actions of the thumb are taken for granted. However those with an injured thumb can suffer simutaneously with pain and loss of function.
Common injuries and illnesses to the thumb include:
- Acute injury: Caused by trauma
- Chronic disorder: Caused by degenerative diseases
The focus for acute injuries and chronic disorder's of the thumb is for patients to begin using their thumb and hand in their normal daily life. The one of a kind Actimove Rhizo Forte brace has been designed to maintain daily functionality of the hand and restrict thumb movement.
The award winning design immobilises the CMC and MCP joints without restricting the movement of the wrist and the other four fingers.
- Painful conditions and irritations of the thumb joints (e.g. Osteoarthritis),
- Rheumatoid Arthritis of the thumb,
- Ulnar Collateral Ligament injuries of the MCP1 Joint (e.g. Skier�s thumb),
- Soft tissue injuries (e.g. sprains),
- Ligament instability,
- Post-operative immobilisation.
|Small||4.5cm – 5.4cm|
|Medium||5.5cm – 6.3cm|
|Large||6.4cm – 7.3cm|