Push Care Knee Brace
The Push care Knee Brace provides as sense of stability and users experience pain relief by providing compression around the knee joint and supporting the patella.
The Push Care Knee support provides pressure around the knee joint and improves stability. The level of pressure around the knee and the thigh can be adjusted as and when the need arises. A pad applies pressure to the patellar tendon and supports the patella. A proper anatomical fit and silicone application help the brace remain in position when walking.
- Capsular inflammation
- Meniscus complaints
- After meniscus operations
- Arthrosis without hydrops
- Rheumatoid arthritis without synovitis
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Fucntional instability without hamsting instabiity
- Made from top level materials - very comfortable, good fit
- Can be tightened around patella for extra stability
- Light weight
- Patella Support: The patella is supported by the horseshoe shaped support element, this stabilises the patella and eases the tension on the patellofemoral joint. The design is specifically shaped to enable the patella with free upward movement when the thigh muscles contracted, which allows natural movement of the patella.
- Easy open in-step: Often patients with Osteo-arthritic complaints find it difficult to bend the knee, which makes i difficult to put a brace on. The Push care Knee Brace's open upper construction allows the user to easily step into the brace.
- Wider size range for upper leg: Because the The Push care Knee Brace is designed with an open construction is offers a great deal of adjustment, which means that people of a variety of thigh sizes are able to achieve a well fitting brace.
Measure knee circumference around the kneecap. Fits left or right.
|2||31 - 34cm|
|3||34 - 37cm|
|4||37 - 41cm|
|5||41 - 45cm|