Oval-8® Finger Splint
Sold individually. Oval 8 Finger Splints stabilize and align finger IP joints. Made of high-temperature polypropylene. Latex free. Splints can be adjusted with a heat gun for small angle alteration. With a simple turn of the splint, each finger splint can be used to correct swan neck, boutonniere and mallet deformities, reduce lateral deviation and rest trigger finger.
Splints feature a wide, flat band for comfortable pressure distribution and control. Available in 14 sizes, each finger splint fits both a full and a half ring size. Sizes correspond to jeweller's ring sizes, though correlation may vary due to swelling or joint changes.
- Molded plastic splints have broad bands and rounded edges for comfort
- Each splint has adjustable sizing built right in to accommodate mild edema or changes in finger size due to swelling, temperature change or time of day
- Open-air design keeps skin clean and dry
- Waterproof splints can be worn in water when washing hands, showering or swimming
- Comfortable and effective splints take seconds to fit
Use Oval-8 Finger Splints to quickly and effectively treat:
- Mallet finger
- Swan neck and boutonniere deformities
- Trigger finger and trigger thumb
- Lateral deviation
- Arthritis, fractures and hyper-mobility (Ehlers-Danlos syndrome).
Sizing requires printing out and cutting the size guide, then measuring with a ruler