|Size||Men's Shoe Size||Women's Show Size||Euro Shoe Size||Left||Right|
|S||2.5 - 4.5 (35 - 37)||4.5 - 6.5 (35 - 37)||35 - 37||28U50=L35-37||28U50=R35-37|
|M||4.5 - 6 (37 - 39)||6.5 - 8 (37 - 39)||37 - 39||28U50=L37-39||28U50=R37-39|
|L||6 - 8 (39 - 41)||8 - 10 (39 - 41)||39 - 41||28U50=L39-41||28U50=R39-41|
|XL||10.5 - 12.5 (41 - 44)||12.5 - 14.5 (41 - 44)||41 - 44||28U50=L41-44||28U50=R41-44|
Otto Bock Malleo Neurexa Pro AFO Left Extra Large
WAS $210.00, NOW $85.00
Following a stroke, for example, many of those affected frequently suffer from dorsiflexor weakness and the foot assumes a so-called supination position. The toes can no longer be properly lifted in this case, resulting in the risk of tripping. The Malleo Neurexa pro is an orthosis with a foot lifting effect which can also counteract the effects of a developing spasticity thanks to its special design.
The orthosis can be worn during the day and at night as well as without a shoe.
The Malleo Neurexa pro is a thermoplastic ankle-foot orthosis intended for users with an acute supination position of the foot. It also influences beginning or emerging spasticity.
- The user's foot gets caught less frequently on obstacles or uneven ground.
- Combined with the elastic pronation strap, the guidance of the closure straps can achieve effective correction, even with acute hypertonicity of the lower leg musculature.
- The user can wear the orthosis during the day and at night.
- The elastic strap can yield to pressure when spasticity occurs and, once it relaxes, can resume holding the foot in the neutral position.
- The orthosis can also be worn without shoes in combination with a non-skid pad for the sole.
- The Malleo Neurexa pro is easy to wash.