McDavid PSII Hinged Knee (A429)
Features & Benefits
- Bi-lateral geared polycentric hinges for stability and free movement
- Engineered top and bottom straps assure personalized fit
- Latex-free neoprene provides thermal compression
- Open 360˚ padded buttress isolates and supports the patella
- Bound edges prevent irritation
- Perforated back panel provides heat and moisture management and all-around comfort
- Fits left or right
100% latex-free 4.8mm neoprene (CR)—exclusive of binding/straps/cover fabric/hinges
McDavid 428 Deluxe Hinged Knee Brace with Condyle Pads. Polycentric hinges with contoured rubber pads. Nylon lined neoprene. Black.
This professional quality brace features two smooth acting, geared polycentric hinges. It incorporates rubber condyle pads and hyperextension stops to cushion and protect the knee. Our PSII hinge uses state of the art lightweight materials and design including aircraft grade aluminium gears that accommodate the natural gliding action of the knee. The neoprene sleeve provides therapeutic warmth while a sewn-in patellar buttress aids in patellar tracking. It also features a long 3/16" thick neoprene sleeve with nylon facing on both sides.
A maximum level of protection designed for:
This brace offers all the benefits of Level 1 products such as the 402 Knee Support. Our advanced PSII hinge, and adjustable straps offer additional support and protection. This knee brace provides support for minor to moderate MCL, LCL, and ACL ligament problems and instabilities. The patellar buttress aids in kneecap tracking and helps relieve some symptoms of chrondomalacia, patellar subluxation and patellar tendonitis.
Measure knee circumference mid patella