FootLogics Sports Orthotic Full Length
Footlogics Sport Orthotics Range
Use Footlogics SPORT orthotics to swap out the standard insole that is shipped with your sport shoes and exchange for something that will provide your feet and legs with proper support during activities. Suitable for all types of sporting shoes including esigned to fit in running, walking shoes, cross-trainers, tennis and basketball shoes.
Superior quality and support for your sports shoes:
- High quality full-length sports orthotic developed by Australian podiatrists
- Provides relief for sports injuries like Plantar Fasciitis (heel pain), Achilles Tendonitis, Shin Splints and Runner’s knee
- Corrects over-pronation, fallen arches and flat feet
- Made of durable, cushioning P.U. and firm plastic TPU outer shell (NB: the footlogics products are made from a closed-cell PU, making them
- Shock-absorbing Gel heel and forefoot padding
- Deep heel cup, strong arch support and built-in metatarsal raise
- Orthotic can be trimmed to size with normal scissors
Benefits of Footlogics Sport:
- PU doesn’t compress over time like open-cell EVA, so it lasts much longer
- Also closed cell PU provides more re-bound (energy-return) and cushioning compared to EVA
- Footlogics Sports provides BOTH cushioning and support, whereas other full-length EVA type orthotics only provide support
- During running cushioning and shock-absoprtion is very important as your feet receive the impact of 2-3 times your body weight
When you purchase Footlogics orthotics your walking comfort is guaranteed! If our product does not provide you with the level of comfort you expected, please return the goods within 90 days of purchase (with your receipt) and we will refund your money in full, no questions asked.
Even if you have worn the product for a while and/or have trimmed the insoles with scissors, you will still be able to receive a full refund. As soon as we have received the orthotics back from you, we debit your credit card or Paypal account.
Please use the Sizing Guide to determine your Footlogics size. If in doubt, simply measure the length of your foot with a ruler, from the back of the heel to the tip of the big toe. You can rest assured that by measuring your foot you'll always receive the correct size orthotic.
Please note that the full-length models (Footlogics Comfort, Sports and Sensi) can all be trimmed to size with normal scissors at the toe end, in case the insoles are too long or wide for your shoes. In many cases this won't be necessary and the insole should fit perfectly into your footwear, without any trimming. Please remove any existing loose innersoles from your shoes, before placing Footlogics inside them.
|Size||AUS Men||AUS Women||Euro||cm|
|X-Small||4½ - 5½||5½ - 7||35 - 38||20½ - 22½|
|Small||6 - 7½||7½ - 9||39 - 41||23 - 35|
|Medium||7 - 9½||9½ - 11||42 - 43||25½ - 27|
|Large||9 - 11½||11½ - 13||44 - 45||27½ - 29|
|X-Large||12 - 14||-||46 - 48||29½ - 31|