Footlogics Medical Orthotics
Footlogics orthotics control excessive foot pronation, resulting in improved alignment of the lower limb and a more even distribution of load under the foot. Our products feature Dual Layer Orthotic technology® to ensure optimum biomechanical control and maximum walking comfort. Your Footlogics prescription can be fine-tuned using orthotic wedges. Footlogics orthotics can be heat-molded if desired.
The Footlogic Range:
- Ideal for athletic footwear, roomy lace-up shoes, work and hiking boots
- Made of firm density E.V.A.
- Deep stabilising heel cup
- longitudinal arch support
- Intrinsic rearfoot varus angle
- Built-in Metatarsal support.
- Durapontex® layer for extra cushioning
- Velours top cover for added walking comfort.
- Shock absorber in heel area
- High quality, durabable orthotic
- Affortdable orthotic therapy
Fitting: When fitting a full-length orthotic in athletic footwear and work boots you'll often find that some type of flat insole or lining is present. Please remove this before fitting the orthotics. Full-length Footlogics orthotics can be trimmed to size to fit your patient's shoes. Any pre-existing loose insole or lining can be used as a template to trim the orthotic, or simply follow the trim lines at the underside of the device.
Add orthotic wedges and/or heel lifts, if required
To fine-tune your orthotic prescription, you may add orthotic wedging to the plantar surface of the device. For example, some patients with severe excess pronation may need an additional Rearfoot Varus wedge under the orthotic device providing extra biomechanical control.
A heel lift may be used for patients with Achilles Tendonits or patients presenting with a leg length discrepancy.
|Size||UK (Men & Women)||US Men||US Women|
|X-Small||3 - 4½||3½ - 5||4½ - 6|
|Small||5 - 6½||5½ - 7||6½ - 8|
|Medium||7 - 8½||7½ - 9||8½ - 10|
|Large||9 - 10½||9½ - 11||10½ - 12|
|X-Large||11 - 13||11½ - 14||-|