Developed by Australian podiatrists, Footlogics Catwalk represents the ultimate in walking comfort! Catwalk orthotic insoles are flexible and fit in most types of women's fashion shoes, including pumps, court shoes, sandals or boots with low to medium height heel.
Walking in heels means most of your body weight is placed on the front of your feet, causing the forefoot structure to collapse. This excess force and friction leads to common conditions like ball of foot pain, burning sensation under the foot (Metatarsalgia), callous and corns - even tired, aching legs!
Catwalk insoles support the arch and forefoot and re-distribute your bodyweight. This greatly reduces the excess force on the forefoot, thereby providing lasting relief from pain and discomfort. These orthotic insoles are made of high-memory patented materials, designed to cushion and support at the same time, especially under the ball of the foot. An adhesive under the heel area prevents the insole from slipping forward inside your shoes, sandals or boots.
Has your perfect day at the races been marred by sore, aching feet? Unfortunately, even the most luxurious high heel shoes provide terrible support for you feet. At the Spring Racing Carnival there's no need to compromise on fashion for the sake of comfort!
The tiredness is a results from your foot not being properly supported inside the shoe (particularly underneath) which forces your foot muscles to compensate for this lack of support. This can lead to referred pain in other parts of your body including legs and back pain.
The low bulk, low profile Footlogics Catwalk are the perfect fit inside your high-heel shoes and ballet flats.
Why ladies love Catwalk High Heel Inserts
- Fits in all your slim shoes including ballet flats
- Not visible inside your strappy shoes
- Unlike other 'party' models available on the market - our Catwalks feature a proper arch support
- Prevents often-seen phenomenon of carrying shoes home from the races!
- Intsant relief!!
Superior quality and support for sensitive feet:
- 3/4-length soft, flexible orthotic developed by Australian podiatrists
- Made of high quality P.U. to provide both support and cushioning
- Distributes body weight evenly over the entire foot
- Reduces friction and pressure on the ball of the foot
- Slim and thin design, almost invisible, even in sandals
- Soft & comfortable Velours top layer
- Slight arch support and built-in metatarsal raise
- Designed to fit most types of narrow ladies’s fashion foot with low or high heel, including pumps, boots and Sandals. Also suitable for flat shoes like ballerinas
|X-Small||5 - 6½||35 - 37||20½ - 22½|
|Small||7 - 8½||38 - 40||23 - 35|
|Medium||9 - 10½||41 - 43||25½ - 27|