Backtone Posture Trainer
BackTone 4000 - A biofeedback device for re-training postural habits. Worn for short periods daily, BackTone beeps whenever the wearer slouches. Straightening up turns the beep off. Users wear their BackTone during everyday simple tasks. Each time they slouch BackTone beeps, and continues to beep until they correct their posture. BackTone re-trains postural habits and allows you to extend your treatment regime even further.
The new BackTone 4000 has:
- 4 -5 second vibration option for use in noisy environments
- New strapping configuration for more active tasks
- Firmer strapping and rubber-backed waist band for less slippage
- Easy change battery
Update - New Features
- Vibration Alert - The Back Tone now features the option to switch from sound alert to vibration alert (vibrating similar to a mobile phone).
- Softer straps - straps are softer now which improves comfort as well as makes folding/storing the product easier.
- Can be worn at work - the sound emitted is low volume thus does not distract others
- Not cumbersome, easy to put on, no cleaning
- Wear outside of clothing
- Not a 'support' but a training device (reusable)
Teach your clients correct posture and then with BackTone, change their postural behavior and habits.
BackTone is a biofeedback device worn for short periods daily, for 3 - 3 weeks. BackTone allows you to change your client's behaviour as part of the treatment program.
Wear BackTone for about 20 minutes at a time during daily tasks. Whenever you slouch, BackTone emits a beep which continues until you straighten up. Without even consciously thinking about your posture, you will straighten up whenever BackTone beeps (in order to stop the sound).
You will soon become accustomed to moving and performing tasks with the desired posture rather than your habitual slouch.
Features of the new BackTone 4000
- Vibration Option allows use in noisy or quiet environments
- New strapping configuration:
- 1. allows wearing during more active tasks.
- 2. suits clients with sloping shoulders
- 3. Allows adjustment for wider range of body shapes
- Rubber backing on rear waist helps to anchor BackTone
- Louder, deeper beep (plus vibration option) allows use by people with hearing problems
- Attractive new packaging and instruction guide
|Up to 83cm (34 inches)||Small|
|Up to 100cm (39 inches)||Medium|
|Up to 132cm (52 inches)||Large|